Please see the information below as a reminder of how we can all work together to continue to remain as safe as possible.
How to stop COVID-19 spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you, and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19:
Remember; ‘Hands, Face, Space and Let Fresh Air In’:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- If meeting others inside, open the window to let fresh air in.
- If you have symptoms - get tested.
- If you test positive - stay home.